Sunday, November 30, 2008

A little outburst...

Doesn't all this "real" stuff irk you? I'm talking about showing people you are a real person, when trying to impress someone at an interview, or write an essay, etc. I haven't had to do this yet, but I somehow don't feel disadvantaged. I am confident in my reality. Someone pinched my nipple yesterday and it hurt pretty damn much. Maybe some people aren't as fortunate however, and they aren't real (notable examples - John McClane, John Rambo, John Smith et al.). I mean can you imagine it?
"I am very confident in my success, but as you may have noticed I am at a slight disadvantage - I am reality/existance challenged."

Or...
"If I only were real."

Hell, I haven't met anyone who isn't real. I think that would make someone shine. It is such a unique feature. He can then proceed to strech toffee about how he can watch reality from an unreal perspective.

Anyway, keep it real and comment.

No comments:

 
Best Free Hit Counters
Darling Harbour
Darling Harbour